Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well Hello Wednesday

This morning it is 24 degrees where I live, cold to some, a tropical breeze to others.  Me however, yes, it is a bit chilly, wind cutting through your close, O what fun.  When I arrived at work I went about my routine, getting my french vanilla coffee, proceeding to my desk to get the computer fired up and ready for the day.  That's when it hit, an email saying "bagels and pastries in the kitchen", before I knew it I had a chocolate croissant in my mouth, doh!  I figure most sweets are afraid of me in the world, they have heard of my reputation, I will devour them, its not a case of if but when. 

To completely change topic I was reading this morning and it struck me, the name of Jesus.  Meaning "The Lord Saves".  Anytime we say His name we are proclaiming that the Lord saves.  He does He does He does!  Wherever you are at in your life right now, hear this words, "The Lord saves _______" Put your name in the blank.  If you have given your life to Christ and trusted Him as your saviour your name belongs in that blank.  What you have been saved from is one huge deal, what you have been brought into is a double whammy!  Father give us eyes to see our place in you, to know that our identity is settled and we are your children and you are working on our behalf.  I have a feeling that the Lord may surprise you today, be open to how he may show up.  We live loved, lets live.

No comments:

Post a Comment