Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Boot Day

What a day to wear boots, snow on the ground, the crunch beneath my feet ahhh...where is my horse.  Either that or where is my coffee and a nice fire?  At my work I have this massive wreath in my cubicle, fake but a bit of Christmas cheer nonetheless.  So far in life what I have learned is that seasons do come and go, there is a reason for that, God allows each season because He knows we need them.  With that being said lets enjoy the season we are in, soak it up. 

Did you know that God can turn your desert into a green lush field?  Sometimes the very place we are at is our end point of redemption, we just don't see that God is renewing the "ground" right under us.  Keep your eyes open, that "Oasis" you see may not be an illusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment