Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In times of.....

Today has been a rainy rainy day, good thing I've been inside but when I think about it, I'm not so sure.  Today was a sweater day at work for me, "very smart Russ, wear a sweater on a day you are inside in the heat".  Its interesting how our environment can determine our view of success in situations.  Had I been out in the cold "Brilliant Russ!  Just Brilliant!"  One thing is true, our environment, our world, our situations dont change the Truth of God.  There is a Truth that goes beyond, feelings, fears, hopes and dreams.  That Truth is also The only way to God and true LIFE.  Jesus. 

When we are following Christ, success isn't defined by the results, but by our obedience to His moment by moment whisper.  His yolk is easy and His burden is light....in all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment