Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's the Point?

The point, what is it? Why do we or I strive each day. What are we striving for? Do we believe God will come through for us? Our brokenness is no mystery to God, He is fully aware of what we have and will go through, but the question is, what is the point? The point is this.... "He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds." The point is to experience Him.

Some point we believe the lie that life is about just going through the motions. The only thing that truly moves us is the life of Christ. "Heal my heart and make me clean, open up my eyes to the things unseen, show me how to love like you have loved me".

What the world needs, is the Redemptive Story communicated to them. The Gospel my friends. Let us experience that daily. The Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment