Monday, September 20, 2010

Stuck

Do you ever feel stuck? Stuck in your habits, thoughts, way of life? We can get caught into the net of normalcy. When stress, anxiety, frustrations, lifes events come knocking on our door, what is our answer?

We can throw a habit of ours at it, maybe a thought, and even a way of life. I am convinced that we experience stress, anxiety and frustrations because of what we throw back at lifes dilemas. I have been listening to a song lately by Chris Sligh, "Only you can save". Jesus is supernatural, his love and direction are unending. When it comes down to it, our only true and real response is to fall into the arms of the Lord.

My blog is called spiritual journey, when I really reflect upon that, there is only one destination, it is not to a far away place, some far away land, but rather, into the arms of a loving powerful Savior and Father. My journey starts, continues and ends with me being carried by a God who will never leave nor forsake me. Allow Christ access to your life, all of it, because what we think is our own life, is nothing at all. Only true life flows from Christ, and that my friends is what he brings with Him everywhere he goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment