Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All I need is you

"Left my fear by the side of the road, hear you speak and won't let go, drawn to the voice of my savior once again". The chorus cries out "All I need is You, All I need is you Lord, is you Lord". In Christ we have received every we need for life and godliness.- Paraphrase 2 Peter 1:3.

To allow Christ to fill our needs, what a thought. We have been created anew in Christ through his sacrifice. Just as it is natural for our bodies to breathe oxygen, it is now a natural thing for us to desire God to fill us and be our source.

There is a calming when we find ourselves in the presence of God, "Shhhh...my child...shhhhh, it's okay, I'm here". Another part of the song says "you hold the universe, you hold everyone on earth." The one who holds the universe, holds us, and says. "My peace I give unto you, I will never leave you, you are the apple of my eye, I delight in you". The Lord is above our ways and thoughts, just as a child runs to there father when they are in need, so must we. Its who we are.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvL6evyRFgY

No comments:

Post a Comment