Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My greatest gift

I have been given many great gifts in life.  A Denver Bronco uniform when I was younger, a sony boombox, new clothes, etc.  Things like this fade, there are two gifts that I have received in my life that I have done nothing to deserve.  The first is my relationship with Jesus Christ, He is my all, my salvation, my healer, my redeemer, my hope.  The second was given to me in such a poetic way from the Lord, he has given me a gift of a woman in my life, her name? Eve.  I only heard of this name growing up in church, really never knew an "Eve".  It is just a great picture to me that God would lead me to a woman with this name, the first name given to a woman.  A picture of elegance, grace and beauty, a helpmate, a friend. 

I am thankful for many gifts in my life, Eve I thank the Lord for you.  5 weeks to go. 

1 comment: