Tuesday, April 5, 2011

24 Days

24 Days, there are 24 days until I get married.  This is something I have thought about for a very long time.  It is one of those occations that you wonder if it would ever come.  The thought of seeing my bride walk down the aisle, to be in that moment in which words can't describe.  To be with someone who I will spend the rest of my life with.  It is an amazing time, it seems like I was just counting down the months, now it is days, soon it will be hours. 

I wonder how God views us in the light of this, we are his bride, oh how he longs for us, for that day of being united with him.  I am sure I will see so much of God through this new season, I am thankful for you Eve.  I am thankful for my family and friends for standing with us.  God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. you might need to update your count down.

    ReplyDelete