Friday, January 16, 2009

Yet another Preproduction passed

We have just finished another pre production at Teen Mania for Acquire the Fire.  Have seen another dedicated team of Ministry Team work selflessly to create an event that will impact thousands of teenagers this spring.  When I look at the team I see young people who's hearts beat for God.  They beat for what He beats for, they make my job worth it.  To all MT who may read this, keep pressing in, keep working hard, you are the elite, God has called you and is proud of you.  I am honored to work alongside of each of you.  God is worth your all, and He will never ever let you down.  

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell by now that I'd forgotten about your blog and am trying to catch up on all the posts? And now I feel guilty about not posting on mine, so off I go to find some inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on the blogging! I like reading your blogs. :)

    Sarah Gnagey

    ReplyDelete