Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Breathe

Fellowship=breathing life with God.   This is my prayer today, this is my journey.  When all the dust settles I can't move one inch in my spiritual walk without breathing with God.  When desire gives birth to action with God, we meet change.   Each day we have a decision, shall we go to the right or to the left?  Listen for the voice of action and change, sometimes He is quiet, sometimes he is loud.  He is always love and always just.  "His divine power has given us, everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us, by His own glory and goodness."  Breathe in LIFE.


1 comment:

  1. I like this post. It sounds hippie-ish. :) But honestly, it's so true. We should all be at a place where we realise that Yahweh is our everything and has to be in order for us to live. He has to be our shade, our rock, our living water, our daily bread, our deliverer, our abba, our peace, etc. Without him life is not worth living, without him we have no hope. In a strange, unrelated way this reminds me of when I was looking at 1 Corinthians 13 the other day, and the bit about how we can have all these other things, but if we don't have love, we have nothing at all. I think in our spiritual walk, if we're truly breathing with G-d, if our heartbeat is echoing his, we'll have the love part covered. I know so many people who have conflict with others (I'm particularly thinking of myself and my team here in Ireland at the moment) and pray to G-d for help, for a love for that person they can't stand at the moment. But the thought occurs to me, perhaps my prayer should instead be that I find my Abba's heartbeat. That I would know each breath he takes.
    Then when that happens, I won't need the other prayer. :)

    Good post. It challenged me.

    ReplyDelete