Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm waiting...

Hear the song "While I'm waiting?" or maybe its "I'm waiting", the point is the message of this song.  I dont like to wait....seriously in NYC this weekend, there is a wait for everything, I'm so used to looking at the end of goal of going to a place to sit and eat and I hate the waiting part. 

My waiting for the Lord is seasoned with something different, meaning that there is just as much He wants for me in the waiting than in the destination.  Sometimes when all you can muster out is "Jesus Help Me", you wait....you dont curl up in a ball on the floor, you dont stop your life.  Yet you wait....there is communication from Him while waiting.  Waiting for His touch, His move, a glimpse of His face, His provision, His direction, it all is wrapped up in a package of God being the Alpha and Omega, He is there at the beginning and end, and guess what He is there in between, our God is the same yesterday "The beginning", Today "The present", and "Forever" the future.  God prepares a table for us in every season.  Today may this be a prayer for you. 
"Jesus, Help Me".

No comments:

Post a Comment