Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Important Wedding Information

Friends, for those of you who don't know I am engaged to be married in just a few short months.  So much to do in so little time.  To those of you who already know thank you for all your kind words and excitement, Eve and I are looking forward to our life together. 

I also wanted to let you know that our wedding wont be a large gathering.  Due to capacity, size etc we aren't able to have alot of people attend our wedding.  I say this to say that if you don't get an invite from me to the wedding know that it is nothing personal and that I truly do appreciate you and I wish you could be there to celebrate with us.  There are so many of you who have been great friends and encourager's along the way.   Because of the nature of the size of the venue etc, it will limited to family and some friends.  Much Love to you all,


Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment