Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Christmas order?

9 days, lots of cookies, presents, movies. These were things that only filled in the small parts of my vacation home. The large part was this, Family and love. Its amazing to me how 9 days can fly by so fast and yet you can learn so much in that time. In my last post I talked the Love of the Father, it clicked with me last night that I can see glimpses of God in the natural. Specfically the love that I see from my earthly father, he is encouraging, supporting, protective, and wise.

I have always known people who didn't have a good relationship with their dad so they had a hard time with God being their father. I have missed for a while how God has shown me part of himself through the godly father I have. God gives us things in the natural to just give us a glimpse of His goodness and splendor, let us not look so far into the future or unknown that we miss what God has put right in front of us.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I am your first post... nice.

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to read that to dad. we are so blessed to have a father like him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now that you've updated I feel the need to paste some ramblings on my blog... maybe in a couple months...

    It was a wee joke, a wee joke. I'll try to write something soon, it's just hard to find enough time to do justice to current events.

    It was good to see you, hold on and I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete